|Job Title:||NZ Territory Sales Representative-Medical|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Lynn Miller|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Auckland or Wellington base with travel throughout NZ
- Large and varied capital equipment product range.
__About the company__
This company has a specilised range of medical devices, concentrating on capital equipment for operating theatres. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Global provider in over 30 countries that with over 10000 employes.
__About the role__
What is good about this role is that it has been newly created to cope with growth. Bonuses are going to be achievable and realistic. The manager is highly regarded and very experienced in managing people, clients and equipment sales. You will provide support and high levels of service in and out of theatre cases whilst building those all important relationships with Key Opinion Leaders throughout theatres in New Zealand.
- Driving sales and opportunities
- Managing trials across NZ
- Utilising existing relationships in Hospital networks
- Building relationships with health alliance and senior procurement.
__Skills and Experience__
- Proven Sales performer with Medical device background
- Capital devices experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Mature and established reputation
- Calm and confident approach
__Culture and Benefits__
- Strong sales Culture
- Recognition and Reward
- Generous base plus car, tools and bonus.
This role will require you to be a sales performer who enjoys pushing boundaries and loving that no two days are the same.
If interested please click the APPLY button now.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion and more information, please contact Lynn Miller at Beyond Recruitment on +649 374 0879 quoting reference number #48337
Beyond Recruitment is the largest 100% kiwi-owned multi-service recruitment, contracting, temp agency and talent services company in NZ. Established in 2003, the Beyond Group employs over 100 staff and has offices in Auckland and Wellington NZ.