|Job Title:||Office Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Gabrielle Allsop|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Varied Role
- Technology Plus
Are you a organised and, switched on Office Manager looking to join a warm and friendly team based in Albany?
Our role will see you assisting with accounts functions including data entry, reconciliations, banking, coding, posting of invoices, employee expense claims, accounts payable, accounts receivable, PAYE, and GST payments.
Your duties will also include, answering telephones, meeting and greeting clients, ordering office supplies, updating databases, organising travel and assisting with administration tasks.
Do you have a a bright, bubbly personality with a positive attitude?
Do you like to come to work each day and make a difference?
Can you tick the following boxes?
- Have at least 2 - 3 years accounts experience
- Have previous experience with Xero, MYOB or a similar software system
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Bubbly, outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
An immediate start is available.
If this sounds like you, please apply NOW so we can make contact.
NOTE: This role is only open to NZ/AUS residents and citizen as this is a long term role.
REF: AK 47361
CONTACT PERSON: Gabrielle Allsop, Client Manager