|Job Title:||Organisation Designer - Senior Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Suzanne Leahy|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives on bringing new ideas to clients and developing strong business relationships.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Adapt and leverage existing methods, procedures and research to meet the required business outcomes
- Proactively manage clients and their organisational work requirements
- Develop and implement change management activities to deliver business outcomes on time and in budget
- Build ownership of change outcomes
- Work closely with Key Stakeholders to ensure the change programme is pragmatic and business-led
- Support design of organisation models to realise business vision and strategies
- Support business readiness approaches/plans and business transition activities
- Support the development and implementation of project deployment activities.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Ideally 1-2 years Change Management and Organisation Design experience
- Experience and aptitude to work within demanding project environments
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking
- The ability to be able to travel, as project work is conducted on client premises (Wellington based)
- A Bachelor's Degree is essential.
For more information about this position please call Suzanne Leahy at Beyond Recruitment on 04 494 1138 quoting vacancy WG41895 for a confidential discussion or apply now by submitting your current CV and letter of application.