As an Outbound Customer Care Representative, you will be contacting business customers about their current software licenses. You will be given a portfolio of customers to contact and will be required to manage the process from start to finish.
The business you will be joining is a successful organisation with global links, they have robust training in place and there is potential opportunity to progress within the business if you prove yourself in these fixed term roles.
The ideal candidate will have previous contact centre experience, strong IT aptitude and passion for working with business customers.
If you are successful in this role, you will receive:
- A competitive starting salary and completion bonus
- Ongoing training and career development
- Great offices close to public transport options
- Vibrant company culture
In return, we look for:
- A minimum of 6 months in a contact centre or customer services role
- IT savvy and intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ownership and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Able to work Tuesday to Saturday 5am to 1.30pm
- Clear credit and criminal history
- Able to commit to 6-9 months in a role potentially
You must be eligible to work long term in NZ to be considered for this role and be able to start immediately.
Please apply online today following the prompts below, or contact Sam Moodley, Managing Consultant (Temporary Staffing Solutions) on 09 374 0870, quoting reference AK86501 for further information.