|Job Title:||PA & Member Services Coordinator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Interesting and varied role
- Excellent remuneration
This is an opportunity for a PA, administration all-rounder to join a successful company with a strong market presence, in a highly sought-after role. With a mixture of administration, PA and events organising, you will be sure to be kept busy at all times.
I am looking for someone who truly understands the meaning of support, no job will be too big or too small for you and you will be happy to 'muck in' and do what is required.
- Do you have a strong administration, PA background and proven work history?
- Do you have advanced Microsoft Office skills?
- Do you have fast and accurate typing speed?
- Are you a motivated and high energy person?
- Do you have a positive and cheerful demeanour?
- Are your communication and presentation skills top notch?
- Are you an NZ Citizen, Resident or do you have a visa to work in NZ? (no student or working holiday visas accepted).
Key tasks will include;
- Supporting senior management
- Preparing documents
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Managing supplier relationships
- Assisting with the organisation of corporate events and award ceremonies
If you wish to register your interest - please send your CV by hitting APPLY today!
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.