|Job Title:||Part Time Account Manager - Agency|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Amaria George|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Award winning Global Media Agency
- Creative and innovative culture
Your new employer is proud to have won "Agency of the year" numerous times. They pride themselves on a culture that encourages creative, innovative and revolutionary ideas. They're committed to delivering the sharpest ideas and insights to their clients that ultimately produce outstanding results from their campaigns.
- Manage one major key account
- Project management and delivery focus
- Management of two staff
- Strong career progression potential
Your new job will see you managing the relationship and projects for a very key client who is undeniably one of the best accounts in New Zealand. This partnership is crucial requiring your diligence, dedication and full attention. This is a busy and challenging position requiring a project management focus across a team of planners/buyers across multi-media channels. Collaboration and team work across specialist business units will ensure delivery of agreed results for your client.
To succeed in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Experience managing a large corporate client/clients
- Extensive experience in media or digital communications or similar
- People management and leadership experience
- Excellent relationship management and service ethic
- Consultative approach, persuasiveness and negotiation skills
- A process driven, project management and delivery focus
- Strong planning, coordination and organisational skills
- A creative, innovative, ideas and conceptual person
- An undergraduate degree or above is desirable
This is a great opportunity for someone with passion, creativity and enthusiasm when it comes to delivering outstanding concepts and multi-media campaigns for their clients.
Very open to experienced Agency Account Managers or Account Directors returning to work looking for part time hours e.g. 3 days a week.
Click apply now to submit your resume quoting reference WG41393 or call **Amaria George** on 04 494 1185 for a confidential chat.