|Job Title:||Payroll Lead - Part Time|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Imms|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
- CBD Location
- 20 hours per week, flexible days and times
- Experienced payroll officer required
My client is seeking an experienced part time payroll lead to work in their Wellington waterfront office. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a friendly close knit team, working 20 hours per week with the opportunity to agree hours and days that work for you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all New Zealand pay is input and ready to be processed on a fortnightly basis with their Australian office.
**The person will be responsible for the following tasks:**
- Imputing New Zealand staff information
- Entering timesheets
- Leave calculations
- Report checking
- Coordinating with the people and culture team to ensure all information is correct
**The successful candidates will have:**
- Strong payroll experience
- Excellent level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Professional working style
- Customer focused
- Pay Global or Chris21 experience
If you think you would make the perfect candidate for the role please hit "apply now" or call Natalie Imms on 021 366865.