|Job Title:||Payroll Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Tim Green|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
This role also undertakes payroll administration supporting and leading the team, is seen as the subject matter expert and provides expertise for the resolution and prevention of complex payroll related issues.
Key Result Areas:
- Payroll operational management
- Identification, resolution, education and prevention of complex payroll issues
- Leads and manages the payroll team
- Customer service
- Organisational Responsibilities
- 7 years plus years New Zealand Payroll experience
- 2-3 years managing a complex payroll for a small - medium organisation (collective agreements, variable pay, variety of employee types)
- Management experience leading small to medium teams including performance management
- Experience using a variety of payroll software
- Expert payroll data administration skills
- Optimisation of payroll processes
- Experience in payroll migration/upgrade projects
- Experience in the interpretation and application of legislation relating to processing transactions such as GST, PAYE or employment relations and agreements
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong numeracy and ability to understand often complex information
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to write clearly and professionally
- The ability to work collegially and collaboratively in a team setting
- Computer literacy including advanced level of skill in MS Word, Excel
- Bachelor of Business majoring in Finance or HR
- Experience using Datacom (DataPay) payroll/HRIS software
Above all, we are looking for someone who enjoys improving, optimizing and innovating continuously. A passion to deliver first class business solutions is essential to success.
In return, our client will offer you a professional, well-supported environment in which to develop your skills.
If you would like to join this progressive, delivery focused Organisation, please call:
Tim Green 027 627 9381
Quoting reference # AK47681 or follow the "apply here" prompts.
Please attached your CV in MS Word.doc format.
Applicants must hold a valid NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Review BAS Manager
Senior Accountant/Junior Manager
Manager - Enterprise Risk and Compliance
Senior BAS Accountant - South Auckland