- Auckland CBD
- Pega Management Role
- International Leading Brand
Help transform leading organisations and communities in New Zealand through Pega by joining a business whose sheer scale of capabilities and client engagements and the way they collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Combine your business and industry insights with your aptitude and experience with Pega technology to drive growth for New Zealand businesses.
You will provide task decomposition, technical guidance, and hands-on installation, implementation, or tuning of Pegasystems' PegaRules/Process Commander (PRPC) in direct contact with project managers, architects, junior team members (onshore and off), and client staff.
- Development of both technical and process-oriented Rules.
- Lead development and architecture
- Drive design, development, testing and deployment of maintainable solutions within PRPC Rules environment.
- Implement frameworks, main architecture components and key functionality
- Manage development, testing and production environments
- Ensure quality delivery through proven development methodology and guidance on development best-practices
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions
- Pega Technical and Product knowledge
- PRPC certification (ideally CSSA or above)
- Experience implementing PRPC (Pega Rules Process Commander)
- Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation
- Experience in Websphere or Weblogic Application Server
- Broad architectural experience, across OS (Windows, UNIX), Database (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server), application server (J2EE) and other technologies (MQSeries, JMS, Struts, Junit, etc.)
- Hands-on XML experience
In return, you will receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. A large variety of formal and informal training programs are available to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work you will do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career. Furthermore, you will be joining a large global firm synonymous with quality with a highly respected brand reputation worldwide but you will be joining close-knit team and will be very well supported.
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Mignon Olivier on 027 582 1129 for more information. Ref AK 86264 / SK924760A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.