|Job Title:||PERFECT first step in to BA Team Lead role - $120K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE GOING ANY FURTHER: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be a New Zealand citizen OR New Zealand Permanent Resident in order to apply!
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!!
SHOUTING OUT TO ALL SENIOR BA CONTRACTORS!!!!
Are you hankering for a chance to move in to a pure BA Team Lead role and away from hands on BA activities?
Do you fancy spending 100% of your time leading and managing a smart, happy and genuinely engaged team that is working on major projects based work?
Do you miss the chance that a permanent job gives you to upskill and undertake training that is paid for by your employer AND that will offer career development prospects as well?
Do you like the idea of having four weeks paid leave each and every year INLCUDING having paid holidays across the 2016 Christmas/New Year break?
Maybe you have loved contracting, but you now want to get on to a management career path and a PERFECT permanent role is what you have been looking for to tempt you to make the move?
YES? Then read on!
Business Analyst Team Lead - $120K neg - FAB role in one of NZ's largest BA project tea - great manager, superb career enhancing role - take your first step in to management!
- 120,000 per annum circa
- Wellington central location
- leading a team of 6 business analysts
- NOT hands on BA work - the entire focus is on planning, scoping, advising, mentoring
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER:
- a chance to work in one of the largest business analysis teams around
- the opportunity to work on a wide range of diverse projects
- an opportunity to offer genuine input as to how things can best be approached to achieve the desired outcome (an inclusive, respectful and welcoming team style, in other words)
- a great work/life balance, and flexibility around work hours.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The role is based within one of NZ's largest and most well established government agencies. Their offices are in central Wellington, near the station and all buses.
A good deal of the work they carry out is project based, with some enhancements to business-as-usual processes included to offer variety.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role reports to a Manager of Business Analyst Practice.
The work itself will have you focused on three main areas.
One relates to coordinating and mentoring a team of 6 business analysts, ranging in experience levels from intermediate to senior level.
Another will have you helping to maintain established best practice for business analysis activities, including the monitoring of standards and methodologies. That means you will be motivating, leading and articulating their vision of best practice with the aim of growing the knowledge and capability of the business analysis team reporting to you.
A third relates to you providing scoping, planning and consultation and advice to project teams in relation to business analysis activities.
WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE IN YOUR CV:
- a background of working in a large business analysis team
- experience of working on major projects
- experience in working with established business analysis practices, methodologies and standards
- experience of mentoring and guiding other business analysts (this could be as an informal part of your current role, or as part of your formal job responsibilities)
- extensive experience of working as a Senior Business Analyst on large projects
- a good understanding of the SDLC and the project life cycle.
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound good? It is! To apply, send your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 for more information.