|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- Take ownership of this multi-faceted role
- South Auckland location
This is a key support role to provide the 3 C's: Confidential Consistent Communication as PA to a Facilities Manager + 4 Senior Managers within a truly inspirational, challenging yet rewarding large organisational culture.
This is a role not for the faint-hearted as they have the biggest team with the biggest budget but they do know how to unwind, relax and enjoy a good mix of work/life balance, however a pinch of patience is required as sometimes the process wheels don't always move as fast as you would like them to.
- 3 years previous PA to a Confidential level within a large organisation (Property preferred)
- High level of computer ability - Word, Excel, Powerpoint and MS Project (preferred)
- Crisp, clear communication skills - both verbal and written
- Proven ability in working with presentations, reports, spreadsheets (including Macros) and charts
- Solid experience in collating and analysing data and information
Make your mark and in return you will receive the following benefits:
- Report to a flexible and supportive Manager
- Have a busy and varied role that you keep learning from
- Be an active participant in monthly facilities meetings - offsite
- Have the autonomy to make the role as busy as you like
- Gain the opportunity to continue study whilst working full-time
- Be appreciated for the work you do and see the tangible pay-off...
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Sophia Stone on 027 582 1129 for a confidential chat. Ref: 47998
Beyond Recruitment Business & Accounting Support. Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information.
Location: Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland
Team Administrators & Personal Assistants Required!
TEMP TEMP TEMP - Accounting Stars Required NOW
Location: Auckland - North Shore and Rodney
Executive Assistants Required