- PA support one-on-one to Senior Manager
- Salary up to $75,000 depending on experience
- Wellington CBD location
- Large government organisation
Are you a Personal Assistant with 5 years’ experience supporting Senior Management? Can you stay several steps in front of your Director? Looking for a fast paced, challenging role where you can instantly take the reins? Then read on…
My client is a large government organisation whose main focus is protecting New Zealand’s ecosystem. They strive to ensure a high standard of work is achieved by working closely with New Zealand communities. As this is a Government organisation you will ideally have previous experience working within the public sector.
This role is replacing the current Personal Assistant. You will be working in a busy team who are hardworking and friendly. This opportunity will utilise your previous Personal Assistant experience and time management skills. You will have strong communication and decision making skills. You will be dealing with many different people both internally and externally.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prioritising Directors inbox and diary
- Effective relationship and people management skills and the ability to communicate with senior management, a wide variety of stakeholders, staff and other external parties
- Making decisions on behalf of the Director
- Providing the team with any mentoring or support
To be successful in this role you must have the following proven skills and attributes:
- Previous Personal Assistant experience
- Relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Good analysis and decision making
- Advanced MS Office experience – Word, Excel
- Travel coordination
This role would suit someone who likes to remain busy and doesn’t mind working after hours if it is required. If you are confident, have the appropriate experience, are astute, quick thinking, willing and able to be one step ahead of this dynamic leader and want to be part of this organisation’s exciting journey, then this role is for you!
If this role sounds like you please contact Samantha McKenzie at Beyond Recruitment to find out more quoting WG86531 ASAP 04 494 1523