|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Papakura and Franklin|
|Contact Details:||Nelsha du Plessis|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Vast range of resource consent and assessment work
- Supported and social work environment
About the Company
This medium sized Civil Engineering Consultancy offers a professional and friendly work environment serving the wider Auckland district.
With a reputation stretching over 20 years in the Auckland market, this professional consultancy has been services clients from the North Shore to the Franklin District.
About the Role
As part of this Civil Engineering team, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare resource consent applications, including the assessment of environmental effects
- Process resource consent applications for local authorities
- Prepare planning / property assessments, including reviewing and reporting on development proposals, consent scoping and feasibility reports.
- Liaise with clients, consultants and agents
- Assist with business development
Skills & Experience Required
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification Planning Degree / Qualification
- Experienced with the preparation and processing of resource consent applications
- Has/working towards your NZPI membership
Benefits & Culture
Situated in Papakura, this medium sized engineering company offers their employees not only a warm and friendly work environment, but also the professional support they need to fully perform. With ample parking, and minimum traffic, going to a from work, will be a breeze, eliminating additional stress that comes from the professional world.
Get In Contact
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Nelsha du Plessis, Engineering & Technical specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 192 9374 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK47931 / SK920925A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information