|Job Title:||Planning Consultant|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Nelsha du Plessis|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
- Professional growth development pathway
- A wide range of resource consent and property assessment work
__About the Company__
This multi-disciplinary consultancy provides market leading professional services within Engineering, Surveying and Planning sectors. They work within the property development, construction and institutional sector, and is rapidly growing their market presence.
Their innovative thinking provide their clients with clear solutions, with the first priority to assist their client with the delivery of high quality residential and commercial projects - delivered on time and on budget.
__ About the Role__
- Prepare resource consent applications
- Prepare planning / property assessments including consent scoping and feasibility reports
- Liaise with clients and maintain high level of customer support
__ Skills & Experience Required__
- Bachelor of Planning degree
- Experience with preparing / processing resource consent applications
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with local government / consults
- NZPI membership / working towards
__Benefits & Culture__
As a large Engineering consultancy, they value their people who enjoy working in a team environment. They support their peoples' professional career development and focus on professional standards and achieving successful outcomes for their clients.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Nelsha du Plessis, Engineering and Technical specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 192 9374 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK47222 / SK920925A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and informatio