- Portfolio Coordinator
- ASAP start, through to December 2017
- Wellington CBD based
- $40-$50 p/hr dependant on experience
I am seeking an experienced Portfolio Coordinator to join a busy project team for a long term temp assignment. This is a great opportunity to utilise your administration skills and contribute to numerous projects, with the added benefit of finishing before the Christmas break!
Skills, experience and attributes required:
- Portfolio/project/programme coordination or administration experience
- Prince 2 certification or methodology knowledge (advantageous)
- Project planning and tracking experience
- Data collection, analysis and reporting experience
- Documentation drafting/editing skills
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Solid relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience using MS Office suite (MS Project advantageous)
If you have relevant project based experience and are currently based in Wellington - please apply now!