- Add value to Government Property Information
- Join a supportive team based environment
- Work with service providers and others to progress disposals of Crown property
We are looking for a permanent Portfolio Manager to work with us in our Crown Property team.
The Crown Property team has responsibility for managing the acquisition, maintenance and disposal of Crown owned land. This includes provide professional management advice and services for a growing number of other Crown agencies.
We also play a role in Treaty settlements, helping ensure efficient progress in releasing valuable assets to iwi for both Maori and regional development.
As a Portfolio Manager you may be involved in managing tenancies across a diverse range of property including rural, commercial, and residential or you may work with service providers to dispose of land no longer required.
You will be a central point of contact for property managers, contractors, internal staff and stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
- Working alongside contractors and monitoring the performance of property portfolios
- Working with service providers to progress the disposals of properties
- Researching, problem solving and clearly communicating advice, recommendations and statutory decisions regarding the properties in your portfolio
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Strong planning and prioritising skills
- The agility and ability to quickly come up to speed with legislation
- Professional judgment and communication style
- Good relationship building and management
- Property expertise and background or legal background is advantageous
Apply online and submit your CV and cover letter outlining your skills and experience for this role
Applications close 5pm on Friday 19 May. We will be shortlisting and meeting people during the advertising period, so it is in your interest to apply early.
LINZ have utilised the exclusive services of Ian Green from Beyond Recruitment to manage this role. For further information please contact Ian on 04 471 5866