|Job Title:||Pre-Sales Engineer - Software Solutions|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Ross|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- Build Business and Technical Requirements
- Client Relationship Management
My Wellington based client are looking for a driven and customer focused Pre-Sales Consultant to work along side the sales team in identifying customer needs and technical requirements.
They are looking for a customer and end user focused professional who has excellent communications skills to deliver results and grow the business. You may be currently working for a SAAS provider or consulting as a Business Analyst and be looking for a change? My client are offering someone a great opportunity to have a positive influence in providing custom software solutions, enabling new development and securing new business.
- Client relationship management, understanding different clients needs and adapting existing software solutions to meet those needs.
- Enable the sales team to build solutions and win new business as well as working with the client and users through to successful delivery.
- Build up technical documentation for new bids, business requirements, technical requirements and user acceptance criteria.
- Manage the Pre-Sales process giving clear communication around scope and budget
If you think that you have the skills and experience for this role and would like to hear more please hit apply. If you would like to discuss your application please call or email email@example.com or call 04 473 2113 and quote WG41929.
Network Solutions Consultant
Senior Software Developer
Software Developer Embedded Systems UI
Location: North Shore
ICT Software & Licensing Analyst
Network and Security Engineer