|Job Title:||Press Secretary|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Samantha McKenzie|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
You will have extensive experience working with media and public relations and an understanding of the New Zealand economy would be highly regarded.
To be the right fit for this role, you will have the following:
- Advanced experience in verbal and written communications
- Experience dealing with press and media and the ability to be clear with media objectives
- The ability to plan and develop communication strategies
- Awareness and the aptitude to keep the minister informed with up to date media coverage
- Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Identifying risk and manage any issues that may arise
This person will need to travel at the drop of a hat and be able to obtain top secret security clearance.
If this sounds like your next challenging opportunity and would enjoy working within New Zealand Government please don't hesitate to apply immediately.
Samantha Mckenzie - email@example.com