|Job Title:||Principal Advisor Portfolio|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Large diverse portfolios, effective & efficient practise
- Stable and supportive working environment with work life balance
Working in a motivated and results focused group, this is your opportunity to join a stable and supportive team of Portfolio Office & Project professionals with excellent opportunities for future career progression and future internal secondments. This employer promotes work life balance to all employees and the opportunity to be part of a supportive team.
With your senior/ principal portfolio experience you will be heavily involved with reporting processes and requirements, planning, monitoring and supporting the delivery of the project management practise.
To be considered you will have the following:
- Solid experience as a senior Portfolio/ PMO Advisor, preferably within central government, and be able to demonstrate contribution towards best practise, methodologies, policies, tools and templates.
- The role has a component of "DCE Advisor" to it so experience with PQ's, OIA's and steering committee meetings are required.
- High level experience in reporting & monitoring, risk management & assurance and business case preparation & presentation.
- Successful candidates will be political savvy and have a detailed understanding of Machinery of Government.
- Key to this role is your strong communication skills which allow you to be comfortable engaging with Senior Executives, as this role provides significant stakeholder engagement opportunity.
If you have proven experience at this level and would like to discuss this role further or you're just curious, please contact Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference number WG42836