|Job Title:||Procurement Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Mark De Beer|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
You will have advanced end-to-end procurement capability with proven experience across strategic sourcing, category management and delivery, and working with business stakeholders at all levels to identify opportunities and deliver desired outcomes.
- Develop and implement procurement strategies through market intelligence, benchmarking, cost based analysis.
- RFX development, strategic negotiation and developing business cases and/or procurement plans.
- Ensure that total cost of ownership target are met
- Deliver sustainable cost savings revenue streams
- Calibrate directional change and influence best practice procurement outcomes
- Effectively collaborate with key stakeholders within the business
- Maintain a continual focus on procurement excellence
- Work across the wider business group to ensure collaboration within category requirements
- Develop and maintain the highest quality relationships within the business and within the supplier base
This is a business critical role within a high performance team and requires a proven performer with high levels of procurement and commercial knowledge and ability.
To be considered for this position you will require the following skills & experience.
- A relevant Tertiary qualification
- End-to-end procurement experience including strategic sourcing & category management and delivery
- Proven experience within a large complex organisation managing significant spend
- Ability to develop and implement category plans that define strategic procurement direction
- Advanced stakeholder management ability
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks
- Experience working with Electronic Tendering Tools
- Advanced in Microsoft (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
If you believe you have the required skills & experience to be successful in this business critical role then APPLY HERE or phone Mark de Beer at Beyond Recruitment on 021 192 4246 for a confidential conversation.