|Job Title:||Product Specialist|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Ross|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Pre Sales
- Product training offered
My Wellington based client are looking for a Product Specialist to join their ever growing Security Consultancy. They are looking for people with a broad understanding of Network and Systems Security and who may have experience as an engineer or technical consultant.
This is a great opportunity to work for a supportive firm who provide resources for continual professional development and work with a variety of public and private sector clients.
Desirable skills and Experience:
- Broad knowledge of Data Loss Prevention, E-mail Security, Identity and Access Management, Firewalls and Endpoint Security
- Microsoft Windows network and operating systems
- The ability to present ideas and provide constructive feedback to peers and clients
- The ability to prioritise tasks effectively and deal with multiple clients
- The ability to carry out complex troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Excellent communication skills to present competitive information on product features and benefits, installation, configuration and operational information
In this role you will work as part of collaborative team and be responsible for the evaluation and analysis of customer requirements, assess product readiness, present information within sales proposals, product installation and support as well as compliance with security policies. You will need to be someone who enjoys working with clients to deliver high quality services with a high attention to detail.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please hit "Apply". For more information please call 04 473 2113 or email Jessica.Ross@beyond.co.nz and quote WG42883. Thank You
In-House Business Intelligence Consultant
Salary: $140,000-$150,000 per annum
Application Support Analyst
Business Analyst - Agile
Contract Integration Developer