- Programme Coordinator - temporary role
- ASAP Start, for 3 months
- $40 - $60 p/h depending on experience
- Wellington CBD
We are seeking a strong Programme Coordinator to join a project team within a large government agency. The position involves providing high levels of project/programme support to the team. This includes managing applications from multiple stakeholders, handling enquiries, working with financials/costings, tracking and database management, contracts administration and liaising with a range of stakeholders.
Proven experience, skills and attributes required:
- Previous programme/project coordination experience (Min. 3 years +)
- Ability to prioritise and manage tight deadlines
- Data collation/reporting skills
- Experience with costing/budgets and project tracking
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
Applicants must be New Zealand Citizens or Permanent Residents and be able to obtain security clearance. This role will give you the opportunity to provide feedback and make improvements. Our client is keen to get input on how things can be done better.
If you are available for an immediate start and have relevant experience – please apply now, quoting Reference: MHH86396