|Job Title:||Programme Manager (Infrastructure)|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
* Infrastructure Projects
* Contract Role | 3 -6 months
* Central City
About the company:
Our client is looking for a Programme Manager with a track record in leading significant infrastructure projects with the responsibility for coordinating the engagement of Project Managers, Business Analysts and hands-on technical resources.
In order to be effective in this critical role, you will offer:
* At least 3 years' of programme management experience
* A track record of IT Infrastructure Project Management
* Vendor engagement and vendor management
* Executive leadership stakeholder management
* Formal project management accreditation (PRINCE2, PMI)
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 48321/SK91277A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.