|Job Title:||Project Administrator - 12 month FIXED TERM to $80K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
*** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
NOTE: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be eligible to work here on a permanent, full time basis in order to apply!
Project Administrator - project set up focus - 12 month FIXED TERM - FAB role in great project team!!
- $75,000-$80,000 per annum, central city Wellington
- based in project team of substantial IT project site
- be in on the ground of a completely new project and help set up the project team
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
The organisation is a large NZ government agency, and the project team is based in their programme office. They are a stable, friendly and welcoming team and have a strong focus on delivering high quality work to their internal business users.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a fixed term position of 12 months duration.
It is part of a project team that is in the process of being set up. They want to employ someone who has experience of setting up a project team, including all the various templates, reports etc that go with that.
WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE IN YOUR CV:
- strong experience as a Project Coordinator
- a background of helping to set up a project team
- experience in managing Risks and Issues registers
- experience in managing project plans via MS Project
- reporting, including status
- monitoring the financial budget, I.e. tracking actual expenditure against forecasted expenditure
- ensuring the necessary documentation is completed in order to meet governance standards.
You will be working with one of the nicest managers around, and can be assured of a professional, supportive and energetic team of people to work with.
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound good? Then email your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 for more information. PLEASE NOTE: the name of the employing organisation cannot be released until a CV has been received.