|Job Title:||Project & Contracts Coordinator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Ray Crocker|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our client is a specialist Building Services Engineering Consultancy.
Their aim is to advice Building Owners and Building Managers to improve their heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
They are a true Kiwi Success Storey and due to growth in the company, they are now looking for a Project & Contracts Administrator to join the team in Auckland.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will assist them with:
- Overseeing numerous Commercial and Industrial projects
- Contract preparation and engagement
- Provide procurement advice to project team
- Managing all aspects of the contractual relationships
- Tender evaluation, contractual communication and overall contract management advice
- Resolving any disputes that may occur
- A relevant Tertiary Qualification
- You will have working experience within the heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems sector
- Experienced in interacting with multiple stakeholders, including consultants, contractors and other parties
You will experience a positive, pro-active and enjoyable work atmosphere. Everyone in the team works together as one unit to make every project a success.
They are all technically minded and won't hesitate to get their hands dirty.
Loyal staff gets rewarded with career progression and support from the Directors on achieving professional success.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Nelsha du Plessis, Engineering & Technical specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 192 9374 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK48258 / SK920925A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information