|Job Title:||Project & Programme Coordinators|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Career changing opportunities
- High profile clients & projects
We are working on a number of Project and Programme Coordinator roles with a range of high profile clients that offer excellent working conditions, remuneration and career opportunities.
I know you hear or read about it in adverts all the time But this really is a grand opportunity to look at roles with some of the region's largest and most sought after employers and get to work with and learn from some of the best project professionals in town.
Opportunities will most definitely suit self-starting, business savvy persons who can clearly demonstrate excellent co-ordination/administrative skills ideally within large, enterprise projects/ programmes of work. Demonstrable experience across a range of projects from applications, to infrastructure and also business process focused welcomed.
To be considered, your CV will clearly demonstrate the following:
- Solid experience in project and/ or programme coordination roles
- Strong administrative and coordination skills specifically in scheduling, financials, reporting, purchase orders, minute taking, management of change requests & registers.
- High level competency with MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-Project and MS-Visio.
- A strong understanding of project methodologies, process and the ability to extract information from Project Managers.
- Qualification wise ideally have at least Prince2 Foundation.
- Needless to say outstanding communication (written & oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Good all round documentation and presentation skills.
- Solid time management skills, deadline driven with attention to detail.
If you are passionate about project coordination and building yourself within this discipline then I strongly suggest submitting your details for consideration now. Smart cookies will get in first, so don't be left standing in their wake. Please feel free to call me on (04) 471 5868 and ask for Renee Mouton to discuss this in confidence.