|Job Title:||Project Lead|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Ian Green|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Reporting to the Manager Property, Facilities and Maintenance we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Lead to join W2 and manage minor capital works. The Project Lead will be responsible for a range of varied projects in the delivery of property and facilities services.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Be a competent user in MS Office Excel, Project and Word ideally at an advanced level
- Have some experience in construction especially site management
- Knowledge and experience in facilities/property management
- Articulate communicator and confident to relate at all levels
- Ability to develop and manage an asset management register would be beneficial.
- Experience and knowledge of Health and Safety in the construction industry.
- Some experience in financial analysis will be an advantage.
- Full clean drivers license
This role will suit a junior/intermediate level project professional looking to develop their career working for an experienced mentor. The work is varied and interesting with a number of exciting future projects in the planning stages.
If you have a passion for customer service and enjoy using your interpersonal, verbal and written skills to build and develop effective working relationships then this is a great career opportunity.
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter via this site or contact Ian Green on 04 471 5866 for further information.
Revit Technician / Project Lead
Location: Newmarket, Auckland
Location: Auckland CBD
Senior Project Manager - Hotel Project
Senior Project Manager/Contracts Manager