|Job Title:||Project Lead|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Ian Green|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Reporting to the Manager Property, Facilities and Maintenance we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Lead to join W2 and manage minor capital works. The Project Lead will be responsible for a range of varied projects in the delivery of property and facilities services.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Be a competent user in MS Office Excel, Project and Word ideally at an advanced level
- Have some experience in construction especially site management
- Knowledge and experience in facilities/property management
- Articulate communicator and confident to relate at all levels
- Ability to develop and manage an asset management register would be beneficial.
- Experience and knowledge of Health and Safety in the construction industry.
- Some experience in financial analysis will be an advantage.
- Full clean drivers license
This role will suit a junior/intermediate level project professional looking to develop their career working for an experienced mentor. The work is varied and interesting with a number of exciting future projects in the planning stages.
If you have a passion for customer service and enjoy using your interpersonal, verbal and written skills to build and develop effective working relationships then this is a great career opportunity.
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter via this site or contact Ian Green on 04 471 5866 for further information. Applications close 5pm Monday 4nd July 2016.