|Job Title:||Project Manager (Intermediate)|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Lee-Anne Thomson|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
* Digital and Mobile Projects
* Large, enterprise-scale projects
* Exciting, transformational environment
* Salary neg
**About the company**
A much-loved household name, this organisation has been around in various forms for many years both locally and internationally. A technology-driven enterprise, this highly respected organisation is continually re-inventing the way they do business and are seen as leaders in the digital age.
**About the role**
You'll be joining a talented project team, leading both new projects and some in-flight projects. The projects will be web and mobile delivery focused initially, with some general IT projects in the database and infrastructure arena too.
We're on the hunt for an intermediate-level PM to join this high-performing team.
**Skills and experience required:**
- 4+ years' experience in IT project management
- Experience large,enterprise sized environments
- Web and mobile project background
- Prince2/PMP/Agile qualifications ideal
- Track record of success in project delivery (please provide two recent examples on your CV)
- IT project management experience in New Zealand preferred
If this appeals to your love of technology, please apply online now. Lee-Anne Thomson. Ref AK47332 / SK91277A
PLEASE NOTE: This opportunity is available to New Zealand Residents, Permanent Residents and Citizens only.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities
Senior Project Manager
Applications Project Manager
Location: Wellington Central
Software Development Manager
Location: Auckland - Inner
Senior Release Manager