|Job Title:||Project Manager - Residential|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- Leadership opportunity
- Upbeat and extensively skilled team to work within
- North Shore Based Projects
The history of this company spans several generations of Kiwis and remains NZ owned and operated today. Recognised as providing high quality design and documentation on a wide range of residential and Multi-unit housing projects, they are now seeking to appoint an experienced project manager to front the builds of multiple housing projects. The practice is part of a larger group of companies who also specialise in land development consultancy and residential construction.
This is an exciting opportunity to step into a strong business with an exceptional reputation. Clients are loyal and referral business is a common occurrence due to design quality.
* Management of the construction programme, project delivery, and client follow up
* Monitoring of all processes in order to ensure the highest quality of work is produced
* Sub contractor management and materials ordering
* Monitoring budgets and schedules to ensure successful delivery of projects and the maintenance of client satisfaction
Key background for this role requires:
* 7+ years experience in the residential construction/building industry in NZ with a trade background
* Be a Licensed Building Practitioner (LBP)
* Solid leadership ability
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Health and Safety
What's on offer?
The bonus is in the company you will be working for. They are modern yet embrace good old fashioned values. Clients are loyal and bespoke dream home projects are finished with true craftsmanship.
To match in values you will be honest, communicate openly, work respectfully and collaboratively with your colleagues and be thorough, accurate and efficient in your working style.
Develop your career quickly and impressively with this dynamic and growing organisation.
Remuneration - $95K - $105K + vehicle
For further information, please call Matt on 09 3740872 or email your details to email@example.com
Project Manager - Residential
Residential Project Manager
Residential Project Manager - NW Auckland
Senior Project Manager/Operations Manager