|Job Title:||Project Manager - Retail Fit-out|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Nelsha du Plessis|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Work within a medium sized team
- North Shore location
About the Company
Based on the North Shore, this design and manufacturing company offer their services to retail companies in New Zealand and Australia.
The company has been operating for 17 years, and are only growing every year.
They offer a wide variety of services from Architectural features, to shop fitting and point of sales solutions.
About the Role
As part of the construction and fit out team, you will be responsible for:
- Plan and prepare projects
- Taking charge of the installation team
- Taking charge of the commissioning phase, ensuring the project runs smoothly
- Oversee construction cost and fit-out budget
- Manage construction and cost programmes
- Work flexible hours ensuring that the clients business is not negatively influenced during the construction process
Skills & Experience Required
There is a lot of travel involved with this role, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working on various sites throughout Australasia.
- At least 5 years experience as a project / site manager
- Experienced within the retail / fit-out sector
- You will have a track record of project delivery
Benefits & Culture
This is a fast pace environment, offering you flexible work hours and a great team environment.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Nelsha du Plessis, at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 192 9374 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK48191 / SK920925A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information
Senior Project Manager/Contracts Manager
Interiors Senior Project Manager
Construction Project Manager
Project Manager - Fitout
Senior Project Manager