|Job Title:||Project Manager/Delivery Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- 6 direct reports (Developers, BA, Designer, Testers)
About the company
This is a super-exciting, evolving and fast-moving business; a New Zealand treasure and a place people love to work.
About the role
The Delivery Manager provides management, leadership and guidance to an agile squad within the business, ensuring they have the motivation, tools and support required to help deliver amazing products in an ever-changing, dynamic environment.
You are responsible for nurturing an environment that encourages an engaged and productive team of technical experts. Your teams focus will be on speedy, quality product delivery by providing all facets of leadership and working closely with our product manager to define and deliver our product roadmap.
Skills and experience required
- 7+ years of experience in senior roles in large corporate / enterprise environments
- Minimum 10 year's experience as a Senior Technology Manager such as Technical Delivery Manager, Enterprise Architect, ICT Solution Architect, Network or Infrastructure Manager
- Demonstrable examples of the successful team development and management
- Good understanding of multiple Solution Life Cycles, and Program/Project Methodologies
We'd love to hear from you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on +64 9 374 0876 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 47490/SK91227A
Beyond IT, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and info