- Salary circa $75k
- Sizeable business and responsibility
- 70% office based, willing to pitch in when required
We are on the lookout for a property manager who knows their trades and who is able to politely but firmly organise others. You need to be able to mix with a wide variety of people and be adapable.
You are organised, calm, firm but fair and you are able to direct work. This is a diverse role with 70% of office work, organising others and prioritising workloads.
Responsibilities include contractor sourcing, induction and organisation, emergency planning and health & safety. You will have a relevant trade qualification, people leadership skills and financial nous, along with:
- The ability to assess jobs and decide most efficient and economical resolutions
- Asset management experience
- Ability to organise and check contractors
You will be responsible for the management of all property, grounds, and assets, eg: site vehicles and machinery, and ensure the delivery of an effective maintenance and refurbishment plan. You will also be responsible for ensuring an engaged property team that supports the vision of creating an enjoyable lifestyle for residents.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to be part of a new and exciting venture
- Work within stunning surroundings
- Develop your own team
- For locals, work close to home
For further information about the employer, salary level and career pathway, call Brenda James, Property Specialist on 0274 501021 or email me direct at email@example.com