- Long term Project role
- ASAP Start, 6 months plus
- Wellington CBD
Seeking a Project Coordinator to come on board within a property and safety based project environment. The position involves providing high levels of project support to the property and facilities area of the business, including regular communications with legal, finance and Health and Safety teams.
Experience, skills and attributes required:
- Previous project coordination experience
- Strong internal/external stakeholder engagement skills
- Data collation/reporting skills
- Experience with costing/budgets and project tracking
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 advantageous
- Familiarity with commercial leases and easements advantageous
This is a fantastic long term temp opportunity! If you are available for an immediate start, have relevant experience and are currently based in the Wellington region – please apply now.