Join a leading NZ Business based in the CBD as a Temporary Support Coordinator! Here, you will process orders, and liaise with both internal and external stakeholders around telecommunications projects. There is a high level of coordination in this role as well as administration, so you will need to bring your “A” game.
This role is offering:
- $23 per hour + 8 % holiday pay
- Long term temp with strong future potential
- Great CBD offices
- Excellent training and company culture
- Excellent opportunity for travellers or someone looking to build a career
We are looking for individuals with:
- Proven experience in a customer facing role
- Technically savvy
- System savvy with strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work for at least 12 months in NZ
- Willing to work rostered shifts between 7am to 7pm, 6 days per week
Please apply online today following the prompts below, or contact Sam Moodley, Managing Consultant (Temporary Staffing Solutions) on 09 374 0870, quoting reference AK86512 for further information.