|Job Title:||Purchasing Team Leader|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Chris Petzer|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
* Purchasing Focus
* Auckland Inner City
This position requires a person to manage the purchasing function and disciplines, in accordance with the organisations policies, processes and systems. You will provide guidance and leadership to a small team of direct reports on purchasing methodology and process. You will have experience at analysing and reporting on purchase and procurement related information, contract management and improvement initiatives.
Reporting to Manager Corporate Support the responsibilities include:
* Manage the team to support the business for all procurement and contract management processes
* Ensures the proficient action of purchase order processing, goods receipting and PO adjustments.
* Ensures purchase order and supplier invoice queries are investigated and resolved
* Assists the Procurement Department on their procurement methodology and approach
* Lead the review and renewal of contracts
* Providing regular information and reports as required.
To be considered for this role you will require the following skills & experience.
* A relevant qualification as appropriate, or relevant proven experience
* Experience in purchase administration and/or procurement administration
* Proven capability analyse information and priorities & problem solving
* Experience using large ERP systems - SAP preferred
* Microsoft applications (MS Office) experience
* Sound communication and organisational skills
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role apply here or contact Chris Petzer at Beyond Recruitment on 027 644 5182 for a confidential discussion.