|Job Title:||Quality Control Inspector|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Mark De Beer|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Manufacturing quality control
- Excellent remuneration package
Our client is a well established, Auckland based manufacturing company who develop, manufacture and supply products to a wide variety of 'high end technology' companies.
They currently seek a suitably qualified Quality Control Inspector, to ensure that manufactured products are of an acceptable standard and produced in accordance with specifications and relevant quality programmes.
This is a business critical role, requiring a person with experience in metrology/QC Inspection/Quality, and skills in mechanical measurement.
- Deliver inspection services to the department in a timely manner
- Investigate product failure and inprove processes
- Internal stakeholder engagement
- Communicating and lasing with manufacturing centre and design team to ensure adherence to standards, procedures and quality control issues and activities
- Creating, maintaining and reviewing technical quality control processes and procedures
Skills & Experience:
- Trade qualified background with experience in Metrology/QC Inspection/Quality and skills in mechanical measurement
- Fully conversant with engineering drawings and drawing standards
- Mechanical measurement and visual inspection of parts to engineering drawings, preparation of inspection reports, non-conforming product investigations, and other quality associated activities
- Knowledge of the ISO9001 quality management framework
- Detail focused, excellent communication skills, can-do attitude
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this business critical role APPLY HERE or call Mark at Beyond Recruitment on 021 192 4246 for a confidential conversation.