|Job Title:||Reception - Administration|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Busy and varied role
- Fantastic package
Are you an experienced Receptionist looking to work in a professional yet very down to earth environment? I am looking for someone who is outgoing, has excellent customer service skills and previous Reception experience to join a successful organisation in their busy office based in the CBD. You will be first point of contact for visitors and employees, and support the management and leadership team.
In this varied and exciting role you will be required to carry out the following duties and tasks:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and employees
- Enter invoices into SAP
- Organise events
- Support the HR department with admin tasks
- Answering and transferring phone calls, taking messages when required
- Overseeing building facilities
- Preparing and maintaining meeting rooms
- Ordering stationery and office / kitchen supplies
- Ensuring general housekeeping is maintained
- Assist with booking of travel
- Assist with ordering catering and setting up meetings
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
- Diary management for managers
The Required Skills and Attributes for this role are:
- Experience in a reception or customer services role
- Outgoing personality
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Be very well presented
- Have energy, drive and excellent communication skills
- Great MS Office skills, especially Word
- Experience of using SAP would be an advantage
- A strong work ethic
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a successful organisation
- A friendly and social company culture
- 5% employee superannuation contributions
- Subsidised health care for you your partner and dependants up to the age of 21
- Standard life insurance
- $500 wellness benefit.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established organisation that will offer you career development.
Please note that we can only consider people for this role who have experience of working on a reception, and have New Zealand Residency or Citizenship.
If you have the skills listed above please submit your CV through this vacancy.
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.