|Job Title:||Receptionist / Administration|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Sandy Frew|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
This NZ architectural team have grown from strength to strength and everyone we have placed is very happy. Not only that, they have quickly progressed in their careers.
With all of this career development happening in the team, and having grown in two years from 1 person to nearly 20 people, a new opportunity has been created for a Receptionist/Administrator.
Primarily, you will be the face of this architectural practice both answering the phones and welcoming visitors to the office. This is an area that you will have to be very confident and comfortable in doing.
Here's a funky thing to note: client's and visitors have a drinks menu to choose from in the boardroom! Part of your role will be making coffees, but don't worry, it's easy.
Back to the job. Here is an idea of what you may do in any given day:
- Maintaining a tidy work environment
- Look after printing and other equipment
- Keep"sample" room tidy
- Assist architectural staff with drawing administration (training offered)
- Set up and keep a booking system for the meeting room
This really is an exciting opportunity to be a great support to this busy office. We are looking for the following skills & attributes:
- Capable of running day to day office duties
- Excellent communication skills & confidence in dealing with people
- Organised and motivated
- Adobe suite experience an advantage
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, I want to hear from you today! Apply below or for more information email Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org