|Job Title:||Registered Architect|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Vibrant team environment and culture
- Deliver design excellence, big shoes to fill!
__About the opportunity and company__
An opportunity has arisen based in __Christchurch__ to work with one of New Zealand's leading architectural practices and join an extensively skilled team. The innovative team of architects focus on design excellence and you will be exposed to all project phases from liaising with clients and consultants, through to design, documentation and project delivery.
The office culture is open and encouraging with a diverse team of 7 and a very collaborative working style. They don't just talk about it, the purposefully designed open office environment to create it!
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting, complex and challenging projects, finding technically sound solutions to support and deliver design excellence.
We are seeking specific strengths derived from working large scale projects.
- Ability to Set design programs, priority of works, project deliverables, design works packages, lead technical workshops, lead coordination workshops, lead shop drawing review process, and lead construction and buildability methodologies.
- Contract Observation, site detailing and issue resolution, clear understanding of architects vs contractors roles
- Experience and proven track record leading the production of full Documentation Sets for large scale multi storey buildings
- Experience and proven track record running large scale project, coordinating consultants, contractor and subcontractors
- Understanding full range of procurement strategies and contracts and the ability to structure the documentation set and process accordingly
You will have experience in running multiple teams ensuring productivity and engagement. You enjoy mentoring less experienced team members and understand the role of career development for your team.
- Robust detailing acumen and an extensive understanding of materials and systems
- In depth understanding of NZ building code and regulations
- Long term experience in conversing with clients, contractors, consultants, subcontractors and council
- Ability to do a full technical review and risk assessment of project documentation at all stages
__Revit / BIM (a nice to have)__
You are ideally competent in Revit and if this is not the case, you have a very strong project delivery understanding and ability to ask the right questions to ensure that the quality of documentation is up to a high standard and delivered on time
Email your CV and portfolio through to me at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref AK48270/SK9993A, or give me a call at 09 3741182, or 0274 501 021 so we can confidentially discuss your suitability for this role.
Location: Newmarket, Auckland
Location: Auckland CBD
Location: Ponsonby, Auckland
Registered Architect or Senior Graduate
Location: Penrose, Auckland