|Job Title:||Sales and Marketing Manager - Contract|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Lynn Miller|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
- Greenfields position
- Part time contract
Our client large Multinational with strong growth plans for NZ on the back of their Chinese export success. Their products are manufactured and packaged in NZ and are supported by a passionate team poised to launch into NZ.
This role is an excellent opportunity to take the lead on the sales and marketing function and report into the Directors of the company and NZ General Manager.
A key focus of the role is to develop and implement strategic initiatives that will drive new business opportunities and grow sales. You will achieve this through excellent customer account management, pricing and promotion strategies maximise ROI, leverage insights and analytics, ensure accurate trade spend and volume forecasting and work closely with retail partners to develop sales concepts and execution plans.
- Previous FMCG experience in the Progressive and Foodstuffs channels
- Previous experience as a key account manager, sales manager, or marketing manager
- Previous new product launch experience ideally in a milk product
- Category and or marketing experience valuable
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce, marketing or business related
This is an ideal contract role to work part time alongside your other interests.
If interested please call Lynn on 09 374 0879 or email email@example.com quoting ref # 49352