|Job Title:||Sales and Product Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Kris Attewell|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
*Broad scope role
*Prescription and OTC products
Our client is a privately owned New Zealand company that has an established and successful reputation in the pharmaceutical industry. Their range of products includes generic prescription and OTC pharmaceuticals, distributed across pharmacy, hospital and grocery channels.
The role is part time 32 hours per week.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will take full ownership of the marketing function and have overall responsibility for sales.
* Responsibility for all marketing and sales activity.
* Drive sales, market share, growth and profit
* Hands on and responsible for the full product lifecycle and product launches
* Creativity in marketing, trade marketing and calendar
* Responsible for budgetary, sales and marketing spend
* Business development and NPD
* Sales forecasting and inventory management
We are looking for candidates that have the following experience:
* 5 years plus experience in product management and sales
* Generic prescription, OTC and/or grocery experience
* Proven hands on approach to sales and marketing
* Excellent relationship building and communication skills
* Accuracy and a high attention to detail
* Good people management skills
* Strong understanding of sales and marketing principles
* Tertiary marketing qualification
If you are a team player and can work well within a team and would like to join a company with huge potential, then please call Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment on 09 374 1188 or APPLY NOW Quote Ref#AK48614