|Job Title:||Sales Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Sally Jane Miller|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
- Competitive Salary Base plus range of Bonuses + car
- Global Leading Brands
Our client, an importer and marketer of a wide range of products and applications are looking for someone with a solid knowledge in refrigeration to join their established team. Their focus has been within the refrigeration, food, electrical and industrial process sector.
Our client, a leader in their field are looking for someone who is either on the tools and ready to break into Sales or someone who is already in Commercial Sales and has had approximately 1-2 years' experience within the HVAC sector and are looking for new challenges.
* Looking after a Auckland Territory
* Managing a range of accounts predominately calling on the manufacturing industry, along with minimal calls to wholesalers and end users
* New Business Development
* Preparing quotes
* Handling a range of technical queries via phone, email or site visits
* Managing the installation and handover process
* Updating CRM system on an ongoing basis
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* HVAC background, commercial predominately
* Ability to explain and offer individual solutions to clients
* A strong technical nouse
* Self-managing yet a strong team player
* Professional and smartly presented
* Sales Driven
* Sales experience preferred but not essential
This would ideally suit someone with 1 to 2 years sales experience and looking for the next stage in their career.
In return for your attributes you will be rewarded with working for a company where their work ethic is strong, each member of their team is valued along with being remunerated generously by way of base and multiples bonuses + full use of company car.
Please apply below and quote AK47976
Trade Sales Representative
Architectural Sales Representative
Sales Representative - Building
Sales Rep - Entry Level Opportunity
Business Development Manager