|Job Title:||Sales Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Nelsha du Plessis|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- Strong Team Culture
- Global Leading Brand
About the Company
Over the last 30 years, this importer and distributor of high quality controls, instrumentation and humidification equipment, have been a global market leader.
Their focus has been within the refrigeration, food, electrical and industrial process sector.
Now, they are looking for your Service Technician experience, within the HVAC sector, to join their team as a Sales Engineer.
About the Role
Your focus within this role will be:
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients and customers
- Identifying new potential clients, and building relationships with them
- Preparing quotations
- Managing the installation and handover process
- Providing technical support
- Ensuring all records are updated on the CRM system
Skills & Experience Required
- You will have technical knowledge and work experience within the HVAC sector
- You will have excellent communication skills, and you will enjoy dealing with people
- A passion for building relationships and driving sales
Benefits & Culture
In return for your attribution you will be rewarded with working for a company where their work ethic is strong, each member of the team is valued along with being remunerated generously by way of base and multiple bonuses and full use of the company car.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Nelsha du Plessis, Engineering & Technical specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 192 9374 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK48134 / SK920925A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information