|Job Title:||Sales Representative - 18th of July start|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Lidya Sultandi|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- $ 20 per hour + 8% holiday pay and uncapped commission
- ASAP Start
- Monday to Friday hours
As a Sales Consultant you will be rewarded with an excellent hourly rate uncapped commission and be indecisive by a range of fun, cool and exciting spot prizes!
This is your opportunity to join a newly set up insurance sales organisation based in Newmarket. The team are high energy, fun, sales focused and the offices are buzzing!
As a Sales Consultant, you will be following up on warm leads and appointments set by the lead generation team. The organisation is well regarded internationally and are here to shake up the New Zealand market. The product is a necessity so this isn't a hard sell!
__If you are successful in this role, you receive:__
- $ 20 per hour + 8 % holiday pay and uncapped commission which is paid fortnightly
- Monday to Thursday hours 11am to 7pm, Friday 10am - 6pm
- Spot prizes, overseas travel if you are a top performer!
- Be based in modern offices in Newmarket, close to public transport and local eateries
__To be considered, we look for:__
- Positive, can do attitude and resilient
- Proven sales experience
- Target focused and driven by being financial reward
- Passionate about sales and not afraid to handle customer objections
- Excellent communication
- New Zealand Resident / Citizen
- If you are on a work visa, a minimum of 10 months left on your visa
If you are new to sales, or currently in a door to door sales role, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW with your cover letter and CV in a word document.
In-House Sales Representative
Location: East Tamaki
Sales Account Manager - Hamilton
Orthopaedic Sales - Entry Level
Key Account Manager
Data Analyst / Researcher