|Job Title:||Sales representative - FMCG - Foodstuffs|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Lynn Miller|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- Exisitng Foodstuffs accounts
- Up to $65k plus bonus, car, fuel card, phone and tablet
Great opportunity to be recognised and rewarded for your resilience drive and determination. Its tough in grocery so you need the ability to negotiate and navigate through the store requirements. This company has a progressive attitude, thinking about what is best for their reps and you will find them acquiring new brands and giving strong head office support. People help each other to succeed in this culture at all levels and you will enjoy the difference.
__About the role__
This is a territory sales reps role that covers from Auckland to Northland and there will be up to a couple of nights away a month. You will be calling on all the exisitng clients that have real needs, including all the Foodstuffs stores in the region.This role is well planned and well supported with a team of merchandisers and a sales manager who is out there in the field with you.
- 2+ years in Grocery sales
- Experience managing merchandisers
- Resilience to the often challenging conditions common to FMCG
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Time Management skills and computer literacy
- Team Player and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
If you are thinking you need a change, this would be the role. There is a supportive progressive culture, new product lines, fun team events and all the support you need to succeed. There is a bonus attached to the salary, a car, fuel card, phone and tablet.
Apply Now, or Call Lynn Miller for a confidential discussion on 09 374 0879