|Job Title:||SCOM Systems Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Tim Palmgren|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
$85K to $100K per annum
Passionate about IT, driven to outperform your peers? Enjoy working in a highly dynamic and past paced environment with like-minded people? Then we are looking for you!
You are a passionate Systems Engineer with extensive experience in administering monitoring systems and implementing automation in a Windows Server environment.
- Previous 3rd level support experience administering monitoring systems (including tuning alert thresholds)
- SCOM experience is a must up to tuning of alerts, wning the SCOM role in the environment
- Administering monitoring platform including checking for and responding to alerts raising incident tickets, alert tuning (predominantly SCOM)
- Carrying out and improving daily maintenance tasks in an enterprise environment
- Consulting with the team to identify automation opportunities and implement them
- Maintain process and technology documentation
- Compliance with SLAs and contractual obligations to the customer
You will be joining a great team of highly experienced and passionate engineers in a large enterprise Windows server environment for one of New Zealand's most prominent companies!
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now by sending your CV, eligibility to work, salary requirements and notice to email@example.com. Ref AK49171 / SK920664A
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Location: Auckland - Inner
Mainframe Systems Engineer - CICS Cobol - $120K neg, FLEX HRS!
Linux Systems Administrator
Location: Wellington Central