|Job Title:||Senior Account Manager - Agency|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Amaria George|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- Award winning Global Media Agency
- Creative and innovative culture
Your new employer is proud to have won "Agency of the year" numerous times. They pride themselves on a culture that encourages creative, innovative and revolutionary ideas. They're committed to delivering the sharpest ideas and insights to their clients that ultimately produce outstanding results from their campaigns.
- Manage one major key account
- Project management and delivery focus
- Management of two staff
- Strong career progression potential
Your new job will see you managing the relationship and projects for a very key client who is undeniably one of the best accounts in New Zealand. This partnership is crucial requiring your diligence, dedication and full attention. This is a busy and challenging position requiring a project management focus across a team of planners/buyers across multi-media channels. Collaboration and team work across specialist business units will ensure delivery of agreed results for your client.
To succeed in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Experience managing a large corporate client/clients
- Extensive experience in media or digital communications or similar
- People management and leadership experience
- Excellent relationship management and service ethic
- Consultative approach, persuasiveness and negotiation skills
- A process driven, project management and delivery focus
- Strong planning, coordination and organisational skills
- A creative, innovative, ideas and conceptual person
- An undergraduate degree or above is desirable
This is a great opportunity for someone with passion, creativity and enthusiasm when it comes to delivering outstanding concepts and multi-media campaigns for their clients.
Very open to experienced Agency Account Managers or Account Directors returning to work looking for part time hours.
Click apply now to submit your resume quoting reference WG41296 or call **Amaria George** on 04 494 1185 for a confidential chat.