|Job Title:||Senior Application Solutions Architect MS Stack and Sharepoint Contract|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Tim Palmgren|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
* Join leading Global Solutions Provided
* Lead and Mentor others
* Auckland central
* Great team environment
About the role:
Outstanding opportunity to join this global IT solutions provider to design and assist deliver key Application Solutions, whilst supporting the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
You will work closely with the Client's senior IT Management team and will be an information technology professional who takes accountability for the design, development and implementation of applications for systems at various client sites. You will be the subject matter expert, focusing on designing application interfaces and software services to maximize reuse, based on the business processes and governance rules for sharing.
You will work closely with clients by taking requirements then designing and develop applications based on those requirements, being the single point of contact responsible for the application solutions required. You will be required to work on and close up multiple projects simultaneously, helping determine how technology can be applied to meet relevant requirements by building the relevant proposals.
Must have expert knowledge on multi-technology application and infrastructure design best practice, enabling you to act as trusted advisor on optimal designs, taking a holistic view of technology environments, and will be able to use client requirements to advise on the design, deployment and operation of infrastructures.
* At least 10 to 15 years' experience in a similar role within a large scale, and preferably multinational, technology services organisation
* Qualification in IT or Business
* Project management certification
* Agile certification will be highly advantageous
* Demonstrated experienced in providing technical leadership for new application design projects
* Experience working with business executives and end-users in the conceptualisation and implementation of a new application project, with excellent Interpersonal skills
* Excellent understanding of business process coupled with strategic thinking ability
* Excellent project and/or program management skills
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* The ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the delivery of business transformation
* Good creativity and the ability to work with abstract concepts
* Extensive knowledge of systems, software and programming languages, specifically within the SharePoint and .Net application suites
If you have previous experience in client facing roles requiring senior stakeholder relationship management, this would be highly advantageous.
In return, our client offers excellent remuneration, the chance to work with some of the best in the business, personal development opportunities through continuous education, as well as global career growth options.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please Apply Now by sending your CV to email@example.com: Ref AK47213 / Seek SK920664A