|Job Title:||Senior BA - projects focus - GR8 career step, to $110K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
*** SAME DAY RESPONSE TO YOU, I PROMISE!
- PLEASE READ - applications from NZ citizens and NZ permanent resident visa holders currently living in NZ ONLY!
Senior Business Analyst - business projects focus - GR8 step now AND later career advancement prospects -up to $110K neg
* $105,000-$110,000 per annum, Wgtn CBD, NZ government agency
* strong focus on end-to-end business project activities, and great combo of projects to work on
* great chance to get exposure to project management, and career development options aplenty!
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The organisation is a NZ government agency with their head office based in Wellington. It is a place where people actively seek to work since they have a reputation as being amongst NZ's best employers. The organisation has around 1200 people, and they maintain an IT site with around 120 people. They are noted as being one of THE best places to work in NZ, and offer both a positive, cooperative working environment AND plenty of options for career advancement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role is based within a business unit that is responsible for a wide range of business facing projects. That means you get to see a piece of work through on and end-to-end basis, from initial scoping and business case development to requirements gathering, documentation and successful implementation in to day-to-day business operations.
They will be particularly interested in hearing about any work you have done around benefits and risks analysis in relation to project initiatives.
ANOTHER STRONG ELEMENT OF THE ROLE CONTENT relates to business process development, modelling, review and improvement. Therefore, your experience in this area will be of great interest to them.
The team has a total of 10 people. You will be reporting to the Manager of Business Analysts.
They make regular use of Prince2 and Agile methodologies, so any knowledge you have in this area will be to your advantage.
It is a self-managing position, so you need to be a senior level Business Analyst who can work without detailed guidance once you are established in the role and have your feet under the desk.
The prospects for career development and advancement are considerable, and the organisation is widely considered to be one of THE best places to work in the NZ govt sector. The workplace vibe is a nice combination of energy, fun, focus and professionalism.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- experience of having worked as a senior level Business Analyst in a large, complex organisation
- experience of working on end-to-end business projects, from scoping through to implementing the project in to business-as-usual operations
- demonstrated experience in business process activities including review, analysis, development and modelling.
The manager is a smart, highly regarded person with a great deal of expertise and first class skills as a manager.
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound good? Trust me, it is! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867. PLEASE NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until a resume is received.
Senior Business Analyst - Agile - $105K
Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
Senior Analyst Programmer
Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer